My Reflection of Essay Writing 2

 

        Hello everybody, this is my first time to creating a blog, because my lecturer gave this assignment in essay writing class 2. To be honest, I’m surprised when I heard that the task of this course is to create a blog. Because in my whole life I didn't even know what it was like to create a blog. So, I’m sorry if my writing on this blog is a little messy and a little strange to read and listen to.

        Because I don't understand how to make a blog, I asked for help from my friend to teach me how to create a blog.

        First of all, I was worried about him that he won’t help me to finishing this task, because I was asking for his help when it was very late night. After I asked that, he said that he never made a blog, but he could learn it, and he said that he would help me complete the task of creating this blog. But, after hours waiting, no clarity from him. I decided to text him more about that. I said “How was going?”, and yeah, he hasn't made it yet. And he reply “Sorry, i was outside, when it is the deadline?”. And I said,”Tomorrow”. And he made it right away.

        On the deadline day, all of our website blog being checked by our lecture, Mrs. Ratih Novitasari, M.pd. and today, each group, given the task of making a text essay, we were instructed to distinguish. My group is Group two, I think people on this group still not understand the exercise about the essay. But, all person on this group keep telling their opinion , including me.

        After a few minutes, there’s a information by Adit on English group 2019. He was tell us to join the Live on Instagram UPT PLP at 11:00 A.M. because on that live, will be informed about how to upload reports and others. For a moment, I was shocked because when I received that messages, i’m in class Essay writing 2. I was thinking that the live on instagram UPT PLP is not important, but I was curious and I decide to join that live on instagram. Of couse, my focus is sepedrate

Komentar